Sandcastle Waterpark Local Resident Discount Scheme
Our Local Resident Discount Scheme is available to residents in FY1 – FY8 postcode areas.
UPDATE – Monday 7th September 2020
Sandcastle Waterpark has now reopened and admission is by pre-booking for a 3 hour session. Bookings must be made on this website using your Local Resident Membership Card number.
Members receive 50% discount on Individual admission tickets when purchased online, in advance.
Members of the scheme may book earlier sessions if required, but the local resident discount will not apply to these earlier sessions and full price will be charged at the checkout
Admission now includes all slides and attractions* (*Age, height and weight restrictions apply on Hyperzone slides – Sidewinder, Montazooma, Aztec Falls and Master Blaster. Lifeguards reserve the right to refuse admission to these rides if guests do not meet the above safety requirements for riding.
You must always bring, and present your membership card at Reception when you visit. Failure to produce your card on arrival may result in you being charged the full price.
Once booked, all session bookings are strictly non transferable and non refundable.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LOCAL RESIDENT CARD HOLDERS –
The Sea Breeze Spa is closed until further notice.
Birthday party packages are currently unavailable – as and when we are able to reinstate these, we will contact you to let you know, as well as updating our website and social media channels.
WANT TO JOIN THE SCHEME OR LOST YOUR LOCAL RESIDENT MEMBERSHIP CARD?
If you would like to join the scheme or have lost your Local Resident Membership Card and require a new one, please follow the Information below to request a new one:
You must email one of the following (please block any personal Information out except the name and address of the card holder).
- Driving License
- Council Tax Bill
- Utility bill (dated within the last 3 months)
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and title your email LR Application.
If you are requesting a replacement card, please note that a £3 replacement fee will be charged.
IMPORTANT: You must send your request for a card, a minimum of 72 hours in advance of your visit. This is so that your application can be processed and the relevant Information sent on to you so that you can make your booking online.
When your membership has been confirmed you will receive a confirmation email from us. We will arrange for your card to be collected from reception on your first visit – remember to ask for it when you arrive.
Please do not make a booking online until you have received your card as no refunds will be offered.
Terms and Conditions
Sandcastle Waterpark Locals Discount Card / Scheme:
- All Bookings must be made online through our website – www.sandcastle-waterpark.co.uk. Please have your membership card to hand as you will need to enter this online when making your booking.
- Your locals discount card MUST be presented at Reception in order to gain admission. If your card is not presented then you will be charged the difference between the local discount rate and full price of entry.
- The Locals discount card is non-transferrable and is for use by those residing at the address registered and the family household name on the card – the card is not for friends or visiting relatives.
- Our Local Discount Scheme is open to residents living within the FY1 – FY8 postcodes.
- The Local Discount card permits a maximum of 2 adults and 4 children per card and is limited to one per household.
- Until further notice, local discount card holders will receive 50% discount off the Waterpark admission price. You may use your Local Discount card to book and pay in advance for a designated time slot (at present these are from 1pm onwards during summer holidays). You can make bookings for any other time slots but full prices will apply.
- By entering Sandcastle Waterpark you are agreeing to all rules and general safety information (including ratio’s of adults to children). Any card holders found not adhering to these or, being abusive to our team eg when discount is refused without a valid discount card, may have their cards cancelled at the discretion of the management. You will be notified of this with Information provided on how to appeal the decision.
For lost, stolen or broken cards, a £3 charge will be levied. To request a new card, you must do this in advance by emailing: email@example.com whereupon we will send a replacement in the post.
Changes of address must be notified to Sandcastle waterpark by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you move out of the FY1-FY8 postcode area, your discount card will no longer be valid.
- The Local Discount card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The Locals Discount card remains the property of Sandcastle Waterpark and may be withdrawn at any time if misused. If your card is not used within a 1 year period, we may decide to remove your card from our system. NB to reactivate your card will incur a £3 charge.
- The Local Discount scheme is valid until Management close the scheme, should this occur, prior notice on this site will be given of its closure.
- You can cancel your membership of the scheme and have your data removed from the system at any time. To cancel your membership and have your data removed from our system, please email email@example.com. Once your membership has been canceled you will no longer be eligible for any discounts under this scheme. You can read our Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions by clicking HERE(existing link here please).
- Management reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of membership at any time so please regularly check our terms and conditions.
If you have any queries or questions e.g. if you have any accessible or dietary requirements, or if you wish to discuss any other individual or family requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Waterpark safety hotline by emailing email@example.com or telephone 01253 340721.
We hope you enjoy using your locals discount card and look forward to welcoming you to Sandcastle Waterpark.
Sandcastle Waterpark is committed to Guest Service Excellence
and Inclusion for all.
|Standard Admission||Your Admission Price||Hyperzone Wristband
(Allowing the wearer to ride the four thrill seeking slides - Aztec Falls, Montazooma, Sidewinder & Masterblaster ) Age, weight & height restrictions apply
|Single (12 yrs and over)||£16.75||£8.35||£5.50|
|Junior (8-11 yrs)||£13.25||£6.60||£5.50|
(6-7 yrs) - NB The Hyperzone price is for admission and Sidewinder only as you must be 8 and over to ride Masterblaster
|Junior (3-5 yrs)||£13.25||£6.60||N/A|
|Infant ( under 3 yrs)||FREE||FREE||N/A|
|Senior (60+ yrs)||£10.25||£5.10||£5.50|
|Guests with disabilities / Carers||£10.25||£5.10||£5.50|
|Family of 3 saver (max 2 adults)||£42.50||£21.25|
|Family of 4 saver (max 2 adults)||£55.00||£27.50|
|Family of 5 saver (max 2 adults)||£66.25||£33.15|
|Family of 6 saver (max 2 adults)||£77.50||£38.75|
|Annual Pass (12 yrs and over)||£82.00||£41.00||£21.00|
|Annual Pass (3 - 11 yrs plus Seniors and Guests with Disabilities||£62.00||£31.00||£21.00|
|Sea Breeze Spa (18+ ONLY)||£6.75
(On top of standard admission)