Please click on the options below for more information
We have been awarded the Visit England “We’re good to go” Industry Standard. This confirms that Sandcastle Waterpark meets the Government and Public Health Guidance on any COVID-19 measures which might still be in place to ensure a safe visit for out Guests.
Our commitment to your safety
In order to ensure that we reopen safely and ensure our employees, Guests and other visitors are kept as safe as is reasonably practicable, we have introduced additional measures for the safety and well-being of everyone.
Updated Friday 17th December 2021
Face coverings – Guests are required to wear a face covering before entering our building and in all public areas. N.b, this excludes the Waterpark, whilst changing and when eating and drinking in any Catering outlets.
Do not book or visit if you have Covid-19 symptoms
If you, or any member of your party are displaying any of the following symptoms, please do not book to visit Sandcastle Waterpark:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- N.B. For the Delta variant, symptoms are similar to the original Corona virus and variants including a persistent cough, headache, fever and sore throat.
If you, or any member of your party are displaying any of the above symptoms, please call NHS 111 and follow their advice.
Our commitment to your safety
Contactless payment systems are in operation including Splash Cash.
All of our team members have received training in Covid-19 measures.
Bookings must be made online in advance.
Please respect other guests’ space.
Enhanced cleaning regimes are in place around the Waterpark, slides and attractions.
Hand sanitiser is available throughout our building for your use.
Increased air ventilation within our Waterpark.
Perspex screens are in place at reception desks and catering outlets.
The Sandcastle Waterpark Team is committed to Guest Service Excellence and inclusion for all.
You can view our new risk assessments for colleagues and our Guests below:
Admission prices and details of all inclusions can be found in the table below. Admission prices are per person for a 3 hour session and Include all slides and attractions. IMPORTANT – Height, weight and age restrictions apply on Hyperzone slides. Guests must book their visit online, in advance.
Admission prices and details of all inclusions can be found in the table below.
Admission prices are per person for a 3 hour session and Include all slides and attractions. IMPORTANT – Height, weight and age restrictions apply on Hyperzone slides. Guests must book their visit online, in advance.
* The Hyperzone consists of:
- Aztec Falls
- Sidewinder will be single rider only (no double tubes). Please ensure that all members of your party are happy to ride individually before joining the queue at the tube collection point for Sidewinder.
- Access to Hyperzone slides is INCLUDED in the admission price and subject to guests meeting the height and age restrictions.
- Please be aware that all slides have a single rider weight restriction of 18st.
- Team members at Reception and each Attraction reserve the right to refuse admission if guests do not meet the safety requirements for riding.
- Guests with disabilities and additional needs are asked to read the safety requirements for riding, available online, at Reception and at each attraction, prior to joining the queue for mats/tubes.
Sandcastle Waterpark continues to operate at a reduced capacity and with session times of 3 hours now permanently in operation.
UPDATED – FRIDAY 16th JULY
Session times are now permanently in operation at Sandcastle Waterpark
Session times take place at 30 minute intervals starting from the time we open (please check the opening and closing times section on this page). All session times available for your chosen date of visit will be displayed on our booking app. If a particular booking slot is not available, this means it is already full – please select another time slot for your visit.
Guests spending £5 or more per person at our WatersEdge Cafe (located inside the Waterpark) will receive an additional 30 minutes in the Waterpark (excludes final session each day).
IMPORTANT – Due to capacity restrictions, once you have made your booking this will be strictly non-transferable and non refundable.
To minimise time in the Changing Village, wherever possible, please arrive beach ready. Some of our guests, particularly younger guests, arrive with their swimming attire under their clothing, changing is a case of storing all outdoor clothing and bags in your locker and making your way into the Waterpark to enjoy your visit. This reduces the amount of time spent in the Changing Village.
When your session in the Waterpark has ended and your wristband colour is called, please make your way to the Changing Village for departure. Showers are available to use (we have built an additional shower block in the Changing Village and added additional vanity areas for your use) prior to departure, however, we ask that you change and depart as swiftly as possible to help us maintain social distancing at every opportunity.
Guests with existing bookings (from 2020 which they were unable to use) have 2 years from the original date of visit to rebook. Simply retain your original booking confirmation and reference number and when you have decided on your new date of visit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
On your email please state the date and session time that you would like to attend. Session times for your chosen date of visit can be found on our booking app, on this website. Once received, a member of our team will arrange your booking for you and confirm this by return email. All booking transfers are subject to session availability at the time of receiving your transfer request email
For all other enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Updated Friday 3rd December 2021
Annual Pass Sales:
Annual Passes will be available to purchase from Monday 6th December 2021. Guests wishing to purchase Annual Passes, please call 01253 340700. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and at weekends from 9am – 4pm.
SANDCASTLE WATERPARK ANNUAL PASS PRICES:
Children 3 – 10 years – £79 per person
Guest with Disability – £79 per person
Carer for Guest with Disability – £79 per person
Seniors (60+) years – £79 person
11 years + £99 per person.
Terms and Conditions:
- Annual Passes allow guests to visit Sandcastle Waterpark each day that we are open for 12 months from the start date of your pass.(Please check the opening and closing times on our website prior to booking).
- Passes include admission and access to all waterslides and attractions*. *Age, height and weight restrictions apply on some slides – full details are available on our website and on the Information boards displayed in our Reception area.
- Annual Passes do not permit access to the Sea Breeze Spa or VIP Tiki Cabana (The Sea Breeze Spa remains closed at the time of posting).
- Annual Pass holders may book one 3 hour session per pass, per day.
- All Pass holders must book their visits online, in advance through our website.
- Annual Passes must be presented at Reception on each visit. Failure to present the pass may result in full price being charged before entry is permitted.
- Sandcastle Waterpark reserves the right to suspend or withdraw an Annual Pass in the event of misuse. Under these circumstances, no refund will be offered.
- For bookings, please call 01253 340700, lines are open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and at weekends from 9am – 4pm.
BOOKING INFORMATION FOR PASS HOLDERS:
Annual Pass holders will now need to book their visits online, in advance, as a result of the changes to our admission procedures. Annual Pass holders will be able to book one 3 hour session per pass, per day. You will need your Annual Pass numbers when booking as you will need to input these at the payment page stage.
Annual Passes must also be presented on your arrival to our staff. If you do not present your pass on arrival you may be charged full price for your visit.
As part of the online booking process for Annual Pass holders, you will need to add locker wristbands to your booking (charged at £3 per locker wristband, £2 of which is refunded back to your card on departure), this has been introduced to reduce unnecessary contact and deposits for wristbands will be refunded prior to your departure. You can also add Splash Cash wristbands to your Annual Pass online booking and top up with monies to spend in our Catering outlets during your visit. Locker wristbands and Splash Cash wristbands must be paid for online, as part of your booking. This reduces unnecessary transactions and contact upon arrival.
All guests spending £5 or more per person at our Catering outlets during their visit, will receive an additional 30 minutes in the Waterpark (excludes final session of each day).
Should you have any questions about your Annual Pass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATED 3rd DECEMBER 2021
Our Adults only (18 years +) Sea Breeze Spa remains closed until further notice. When we have a date for it to reopen, we will announce this on this page and across our social media sites.
19th March 2021
Local Resident discount card holders are now required to book their visits online and pay in advance. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should have your local resident membership card to hand when making your booking. You will need to follow the instructions at the book online section of this website to make your booking and pay in advance for your visit.
Before making your payment online, you will need to enter the number on your membership card. This is located on the reverse of the card under the barcode. When you enter and apply your membership number, this will apply the discount to your booking.
You may only book for 2 adults and 4 children per household registered.
YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR MEMBERS CARD ON ARRIVAL. SORRY, BUT FAILURE TO PRESENT YOUR CARD WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING CHARGED FULL PRICE
- You must reside at an FY1-FY8 postcode to qualify for membership.
- Please send us proof of your address. A copy of your Council Tax bill, your driving licence or a recent utility bill (within the last 3 months, name and address only required). The name and address on the proof of address must be the person using the card and residing at the address supplied. Email your ID and application to email@example.com Please title your email. LR Application.
- When your application has been processed your Local Resident membership card will be posted to you. Upon receipt of your card you will then be able to make your booking online, through our website. You must enter your card number at the ticket summary page when making your booking, this will generate the discount.Please do not make a booking online until you have received your card as no refunds will be offered.
- Sandcastle Waterpark reserves the right to refuse admission without the correct ID being presented or if we suspect that the card is being misused. Full terms and conditions of use for Local Resident members can be found at www.sandcastle-waterpark.co.uk/local
UPDATED 10th DECEMBER 2021
Group visit enquiries from Schools, and official Youth and Community groups can be made by emailing: mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org
All visits are subject to session time availability at the time of enquiry.
Birthday party packages are not currently available at Sandcastle Waterpark.
Friday 19th March 2021
If you have a Sandcastle Waterpark complimentary ticket with an expiry date with an expiry date up to and including 16th May 2021 you must book your visit with in advance. To do this, you must email us at least 72 hours prior to your visit with the following Information:
- Your ticket number
- Expiry date
- Your name
- Number of guests visiting
- Your planned date of visit and session time (session times can be found at the book online section of this website. Complete the Information required until you reach the calendar, select your date of visit and session times available for that day will be displayed).
- Email the above details to: mailto: email@example.com
- Enquiries relating to these vouchers can be sent to the email address.
- Bookings are strictly non transferable once booked and confirmed.
- All bookings are subject to availability at the time of your email being received.
UPDATED Friday 10th December 2021
Our Family Accessible Evenings are currently postponed until further notice. Sandcastle Waterpark is committed to reintroducing these events once we feel it is safe to do so and so that those guests with disability and additional needs can attend in confidence and enjoy the best possible time with us.
Naturally, guests with disabilities, their families and friends are welcome to visit at any time. Our Accessibility Hotline is available should you require any assistance in planning your visit – 01253 340721.
Remember, Sandcastle Waterpark offers reduced price tickets for disabled guests and their carers and these can be booked through our website. Tickets are for a 3 hour session.