Terms and Conditions:
- Annual Passes allow guests to visit Sandcastle Waterpark each day that we are open for 12 months from the start date of your pass.(Please check the opening and closing times on our website prior to booking).
- Passes include admission and access to all waterslides and attractions*. *Age, height and weight restrictions apply on some slides – full details are available on our website and on the Information boards displayed in our Reception area.
- Annual Passes do not permit access to the Sea Breeze Spa or VIP Tiki Cabana – You can add the Sea Breeze Spa as a bolt on when booking your admission ticket using your Annual Pass. Sea Breeze Spa is for adults aged 18 years + (Water safety ratios may prevent you from being offered Spa ticket bolt-on if you have younger children on your booking).
- Annual Pass holders may book one 3 hour session per pass, per day.
- All Pass holders must book their visits online, in advance through our website.
- Annual Passes must be presented at Reception on each visit. Failure to present the pass may result in full price being charged before entry is permitted.
- Sandcastle Waterpark reserves the right to suspend or withdraw an Annual Pass in the event of misuse. Under these circumstances, no refund will be offered.
- For bookings, please call 01253 340700, lines are open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Annual Pass holders will now need to book their visits online, in advance, as a result of the changes to our admission procedures. Annual Pass holders will be able to book one 3 hour session per pass, per day. You will need your Annual Pass numbers when booking as you will need to input these at the payment page stage.
Annual Passes must also be presented on your arrival to our staff. If you do not present your pass on arrival you may be charged full price for your visit.
As part of the online booking process for Annual Pass holders, you will need to add locker wristbands to your booking (charged at £3 per locker wristband, £2 of which is refunded back to your card on departure), this has been introduced to reduce unnecessary contact and deposits for wristbands will be refunded prior to your departure. You can also add Splash Cash wristbands to your Annual Pass online booking and top up with monies to spend in our Catering outlets during your visit. Locker wristbands and Splash Cash wristbands must be paid for online, as part of your booking. This reduces unnecessary transactions and contact upon arrival.
Should you have any questions about your Annual Pass, please email email@example.com