Local Resident Discount Scheme
Our Local Resident Discount Scheme is available to residents in FY1 – FY8 postcode areas.
Local members are issued with a card allowing 50% off admission to Sandcastle Waterpark. Please note that admission is by online booking only. You must have your membership card number to hand when booking online and your membership card must also be brought and presented at Reception when you visit. There are no discounts available on VIP Tiki Cabana hire or Sea Breeze Spa tickets.
Members receive 50% discount on Individual admission tickets when purchased online, in advance.
Admission now includes all slides and attractions* (*Age, height and weight restrictions apply on Hyperzone slides – Sidewinder, Montazooma, Aztec Falls and Master Blaster. Lifeguards reserve the right to refuse admission to these rides if guests do not meet the above safety requirements for riding.
You must always bring, and present your membership card at Reception when you visit. Failure to produce your card on arrival may result in you being charged the full price.
Admission to Sandcastle Waterpark is by pre-booking online for a 3 hour session. Bookings must be made on this website using your Local Resident Membership Card number. Once booked, all session bookings are strictly non transferable and non refundable.
Applying for a membership card
If you would like to join the scheme or have lost your Local Resident Membership Card and require a new one, please follow the Information below to request a new one:
You must email one of the following (please block any personal Information out except the name and address of the card holder).
- Driving License
- Council Tax Bill
- Utility bill (dated within the last 3 months)
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and title your email LR Application.
If you are requesting a replacement card, please note that a £3 replacement fee will be charged.
When your application has been processed your card will be posted to you. Upon receipt of your card you will then be able to make your booking online, through our website.
Please do not make a booking online until you have received your card as no refunds will be offered.
Please allow up to 7 days for processing of your application and receiving your card in the post. At peak trading times (ie school holidays and weekends) please ensure you apply for your card well ahead of of your planned visit as we cannot guarantee that you will receive your card in time (due to levels of business during these times). You will need to wait until you received your card before you can make your online booking.
The Sea Breeze Spa is now open and tickets may be added to your booking (water safety ratio’s permitting) at a price of £7 per person (Local Resident discount does not apply to Sea Breeze Spa tickets). Spa tickets are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Terms and Conditions
Sandcastle Waterpark Locals Discount Card / Scheme
Read full terms & conditions
- All Bookings must be made online through our website – www.sandcastle-waterpark.co.uk. Please have your membership card to hand as you will need to enter this online when making your booking. Failure to enter your card number on the ticket summary page will result in you being charged full price. In this instance, no refunds will be given.
- Your locals discount card MUST be presented at Reception in order to gain admission. If your card is not presented then you will be charged the difference between the local discount rate and full price of entry.
- The Locals discount card is non-transferrable and is for use by those residing at the address registered and the family household name on the card – the card is not for friends or visiting relatives.
- Our Local Discount Scheme is open to residents living within the FY1 – FY8 postcodes only and should not be used by anyone other than those residing at the address registered. Sandcastle Waterpark reserves the right to cancel bookings and retain cards where it is suspected that non local residents are using a card, not registered to them.
- The Local Discount card permits a maximum of 2 adults and 4 children per card and is limited to one per household. You may book one session per card, per day. Should you make more than one booking, our system will flag this and you will be charged full price for any additional bookings made. In the event that more than one session per person, per day is booked, our system will flag this and the second session will be charged at full price and/or cancelled.
- Until further notice, local discount card holders will receive 50% discount off the Waterpark admission price. You may use your Local Discount card to book and pay in advance for a designated time slot.
- By entering Sandcastle Waterpark you are agreeing to all rules and general safety information (including ratio’s of adults to children). Any card holders found not adhering to these or, being abusive to our team eg when discount is refused without a valid discount card, may have their cards cancelled at the discretion of the management. You will be notified of this with Information provided on how to appeal the decision.
For lost, stolen or broken cards, a £3 charge will be levied. To request a new card, you must do this in advance by emailing: email@example.com whereupon we will send a replacement in the post.
Changes of address must be notified to Sandcastle waterpark by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you move out of the FY1-FY8 postcode area, your discount card will no longer be valid.
- The Local Discount card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The Locals Discount card remains the property of Sandcastle Waterpark and may be withdrawn at any time if misused. If your card is not used within a 1 year period, we may decide to remove your card from our system. NB to reactivate your card will incur a £3 charge.
- The Local Discount scheme is valid until Management close the scheme, should this occur, prior notice on this site will be given of its closure.
- You can cancel your membership of the scheme and have your data removed from the system at any time. To cancel your membership and have your data removed from our system, please email email@example.com. Once your membership has been canceled you will no longer be eligible for any discounts under this scheme. You can read our Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions by clicking HERE(existing link here please).
- Management reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of membership at any time so please regularly check our terms and conditions.
Annual passes are available to local residents residing in FY1-FY8 postcode areas only.
Guests wishing to purchase Annual Passes, please call 01253 340700. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and at weekends from 9am – 4pm.
Terms and Conditions
Read full terms & conditions
- Annual Passes allow guests to visit Sandcastle Waterpark each day that we are open for 12 months from the start date of your pass.(Please check the opening and closing times on our website prior to booking).
- Passes include admission and access to all waterslides and attractions*. *Age, height and weight restrictions apply on some slides – full details are available on our website and on the Information boards displayed in our Reception area.
- Annual Passes do not permit access to the Sea Breeze Spa or VIP Tiki Cabana (The Sea Breeze Spa remains closed at the time of posting).
- Annual Pass holders may book one 3 hour session per pass, per day.
- All Pass holders must book their visits online, in advance through our website.
- Annual Passes must be presented at Reception on each visit. Failure to present the pass may result in full price being charged before entry is permitted.
- Sandcastle Waterpark reserves the right to suspend or withdraw an Annual Pass in the event of misuse. Under these circumstances, no refund will be offered.
- For bookings, please call 01253 340700, lines are open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and at weekends from 9am – 4pm.
Queries or questions…
If you have any queries or questions e.g. if you have any accessible or dietary requirements, or if you wish to discuss any other individual or family requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Waterpark safety hotline by emailing email@example.com or telephone 01253 340721.
We hope you enjoy using your locals discount card and look forward to welcoming you to Sandcastle Waterpark.
Sandcastle Waterpark is committed to Guest Service Excellence and Inclusion for all.