Sandcastle Waterpark Local Resident Discount Scheme
LOCAL RESIDENT DISCOUNT CARD APPLICATIONS – UPDATE June 20th 2022
There is currently a 14 day processing period for new applications. The back log is due to guests repeatedly losing and requesting new cards. If you have lost your card please can you look for it. Any applications already received are currently being processed. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
ANNUAL PASS INFORMATION FOR LOCAL RESIDENTS (residing in FY1-FY8 postode areas only):
Annual Passes will be available to purchase from Monday 6th December 2021. Guests wishing to purchase Annual Passes, please call 01253 340700. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and at weekends from 9am – 4pm.
SANDCASTLE WATERPARK ANNUAL PASS PRICES FOR LOCAL RESIDENTS:
Children 3 – 10 years – £52 per person
Guest with Disability – £52 per person
Carer for Guest with Disability – £52 per person
Senior (60 years +) – £52 per person
11 years + £62 per person.
Terms and Conditions:
- Annual Passes allow guests to visit Sandcastle Waterpark each day that we are open for 12 months from the start date of your pass.(Please check the opening and closing times on our website prior to booking).
- Passes include admission and access to all waterslides and attractions*. *Age, height and weight restrictions apply on some slides – full details are available on our website and on the Information boards displayed in our Reception area.
- Annual Passes do not permit access to the Sea Breeze Spa or VIP Tiki Cabana (The Sea Breeze Spa remains closed at the time of posting).
- Annual Pass holders may book one 3 hour session per pass, per day.
- All Pass holders must book their visits online, in advance through our website.
- Annual Passes must be presented at Reception on each visit. Failure to present the pass may result in full price being charged before entry is permitted.
- Sandcastle Waterpark reserves the right to suspend or withdraw an Annual Pass in the event of misuse. Under these circumstances, no refund will be offered.
- For bookings, please call 01253 340700, lines are open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and at weekends from 9am – 4pm.
Our Local Resident Discount Scheme is available to residents in FY1 – FY8 postcode areas.
Admission to Sandcastle Waterpark is by pre-booking online for a 3 hour session. Bookings must be made on this website using your Local Resident Membership Card number.
Members receive 50% discount on Individual admission tickets when purchased online, in advance.
Admission now includes all slides and attractions* (*Age, height and weight restrictions apply on Hyperzone slides – Sidewinder, Montazooma, Aztec Falls and Master Blaster. Lifeguards reserve the right to refuse admission to these rides if guests do not meet the above safety requirements for riding.
You must always bring, and present your membership card at Reception when you visit. Failure to produce your card on arrival may result in you being charged the full price.
Once booked, all session bookings are strictly non transferable and non refundable.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LOCAL RESIDENT CARD HOLDERS –
The Sea Breeze Spa is closed until further notice.
WANT TO JOIN THE SCHEME OR LOST YOUR LOCAL RESIDENT MEMBERSHIP CARD?
If you would like to join the scheme or have lost your Local Resident Membership Card and require a new one, please follow the Information below to request a new one:
You must email one of the following (please block any personal Information out except the name and address of the card holder).
- Driving License
- Council Tax Bill
- Utility bill (dated within the last 3 months)
Send your email to email@example.com and title your email LR Application.
If you are requesting a replacement card, please note that a £3 replacement fee will be charged.
When your application has been processed your card will be posted to you. Upon receipt of your card you will then be able to make your booking online, through our website.
Please do not make a booking online until you have received your card as no refunds will be offered.
Terms and Conditions
Sandcastle Waterpark Locals Discount Card / Scheme:
- All Bookings must be made online through our website – www.sandcastle-waterpark.co.uk. Please have your membership card to hand as you will need to enter this online when making your booking. Failure to enter your card number on the ticket summary page will result in you being charged full price. In this instance, no refunds will be given.
- Your locals discount card MUST be presented at Reception in order to gain admission. If your card is not presented then you will be charged the difference between the local discount rate and full price of entry.
- The Locals discount card is non-transferrable and is for use by those residing at the address registered and the family household name on the card – the card is not for friends or visiting relatives.
- Our Local Discount Scheme is open to residents living within the FY1 – FY8 postcodes.
- The Local Discount card permits a maximum of 2 adults and 4 children per card and is limited to one per household. You may book one session per card, per day. Should you make more than one booking, our system will flag this and you will be charged full price for any additional bookings made,.
- Until further notice, local discount card holders will receive 50% discount off the Waterpark admission price. You may use your Local Discount card to book and pay in advance for a designated time slot.
- By entering Sandcastle Waterpark you are agreeing to all rules and general safety information (including ratio’s of adults to children). Any card holders found not adhering to these or, being abusive to our team eg when discount is refused without a valid discount card, may have their cards cancelled at the discretion of the management. You will be notified of this with Information provided on how to appeal the decision.
For lost, stolen or broken cards, a £3 charge will be levied. To request a new card, you must do this in advance by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org whereupon we will send a replacement in the post.
Changes of address must be notified to Sandcastle waterpark by emailing email@example.com. If you move out of the FY1-FY8 postcode area, your discount card will no longer be valid.
- The Local Discount card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The Locals Discount card remains the property of Sandcastle Waterpark and may be withdrawn at any time if misused. If your card is not used within a 1 year period, we may decide to remove your card from our system. NB to reactivate your card will incur a £3 charge.
- The Local Discount scheme is valid until Management close the scheme, should this occur, prior notice on this site will be given of its closure.
- You can cancel your membership of the scheme and have your data removed from the system at any time. To cancel your membership and have your data removed from our system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your membership has been canceled you will no longer be eligible for any discounts under this scheme. You can read our Privacy Statement and Terms and Conditions by clicking HERE(existing link here please).
- Management reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of membership at any time so please regularly check our terms and conditions.
If you have any queries or questions e.g. if you have any accessible or dietary requirements, or if you wish to discuss any other individual or family requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com or contact our Waterpark safety hotline by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01253 340721.
We hope you enjoy using your locals discount card and look forward to welcoming you to Sandcastle Waterpark.
Sandcastle Waterpark is committed to Guest Service Excellence
and Inclusion for all.
|Standard Admission||Your Admission Price||Hyperzone Wristband
(Allowing the wearer to ride the four thrill seeking slides - Aztec Falls, Montazooma, Sidewinder & Masterblaster ) Age, weight & height restrictions apply
|Single (12 yrs and over)||£16.75||£8.35||£5.50|
|Junior (8-11 yrs)||£13.25||£6.60||£5.50|
(6-7 yrs) - NB The Hyperzone price is for admission and Sidewinder only as you must be 8 and over to ride Masterblaster
|Junior (3-5 yrs)||£13.25||£6.60||N/A|
|Infant ( under 3 yrs)||FREE||FREE||N/A|
|Senior (60+ yrs)||£10.25||£5.10||£5.50|
|Guests with disabilities / Carers||£10.25||£5.10||£5.50|
|Family of 3 saver (max 2 adults)||£42.50||£21.25|
|Family of 4 saver (max 2 adults)||£55.00||£27.50|
|Family of 5 saver (max 2 adults)||£66.25||£33.15|
|Family of 6 saver (max 2 adults)||£77.50||£38.75|
|Annual Pass (12 yrs and over)||£82.00||£41.00||£21.00|
|Annual Pass (3 - 11 yrs plus Seniors and Guests with Disabilities||£62.00||£31.00||£21.00|
|Sea Breeze Spa (18+ ONLY)||£6.75
(On top of standard admission)