Sandcastle Waterpark Terms and Conditions of Entry
Sandcastle Waterpark together with its owner, Blackpool Operating Company Ltd, places great importance on the safety of its visitors and the memorable experience they should take with them from their time in our attraction.
Guests are welcomed to the Sandcastle Waterpark subject to the following Terms and Conditions (a copy of which is available on request). You will not be allowed on if you display any behaviour which gives rise to a reasonable belief that you will not comply with these regulations.
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable. Tickets cannot be sold by or passed to any third party. However, the management at Sandcastle Waterpark reserves the right to transfer tickets to another date at any time if it is deemed necessary i.e. Essential maintenance is required. Court proceedings will be pursued against anyone in breach.
- You must have a valid Admission ticket to enter the attractions and entry must be by valid or lawful means. Admission tickets must be retained as proof of payment; any member of Sandcastle Waterpark Blackpool staff may request to see tickets at any time.
- Admission tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. They are not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
- No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to the building unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times(18 years or older). Water safety ratio’s require adults aged 18 years or older to supervise babies, toddlers, small children and weak or non swimmers.
- Once you have entered the building, if you do not comply with these regulations or we believe, with reasonable cause, that you have not complied with them, we (Sandcastle Waterpark personnel or a Police Officer) will remove you from the building. If you refuse to leave, you will be deemed to be trespassing and we may use reasonable force to remove you. If you are ejected from the building, you will have no right to a refund.
- You must not use threatening, abusive or insulting words or behave in a manner, which, in the opinion of any member of the Sandcastle staff, has caused, or is likely to cause, harassment, alarm or distress to any other person or which in any way is likely to provoke such behaviour from another.
- If you behave in a manner which will or is likely to endanger the safety of another, you will be escorted from the building. The climbing of, or standing upon, fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, or buildings is strictly prohibited for this reason.
- We cannot refund any money if a waterslide or attraction is closed or breaks down, in the event of an evacuation of the building or if you are asked to leave.
- All attractions, amusements and other facilities must only be used in accordance with any written rules, regulations or guidelines or verbal instructions given by the operator.
- Sandcastle Waterpark Blackpool accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage however it arises (including that which might arise as a result of any breach of contract) including any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of any attraction undertaken and/or during evacuation from such an attraction in the event of breakdown. We cannot refund any money if a waterslide or attraction is closed or breaks down, in the event of an evacuation of the building or if you are asked to leave.
- You are not allowed to display any sign or visible representation of any kind which is, or could be reasonably judged to be, threatening, abusive or insulting.
- You must be dressed appropriately at all times whilst in the building – this includes wearing a top and shoes. If you are wearing clothing that is deemed indecent or likely to cause offence in any way, you will not be allowed entry.
- Smoking (including of e-cigarettes) is prohibited within all areas of Sandcastle Waterpark.
- No weapon, firearm, explosive, noxious gas or liquid or any other substance or article which can or may be used to cause harm to another or damage to property can be brought into the building.
- No alcohol or intoxicant or any drugs falling under the misuse of drugs act 1971 may be brought into the building. If we reasonably believe you are in possession of any item as detailed above we (Sandcastle Waterpark personnel or Police Officer) reserve the right to search you.
- Accessibility and Assistance Animals are welcome at the Sandcastle Waterpark but must be kept under close control at all times. Sandcastle Waterpark can offer an Assistance Animal sitting by prior arrangement and subject to availability of resources. Please call 01253 340721.
- Those purchasing an admission ticket on behalf of a guest with a disability may be asked to produce proof of disability, for example Blue Badge holders, Disability Living Allowance record book, Attendance Allowance book, Invalidity benefit book, Visual Impairment registration card (BD8) or Blue/Orange parking permit – if you do not have access to any of these please contact us where we will be happy to discuss your individual situation. For more information on Accessibility, please see our dedicated website page.
- Certain premises within Sandcastle Waterpark Blackpool are authorised to sell alcohol in accordance with the Licensing Act 2003. Any alcohol purchased at one of these premises must be consumed on the premises or where the premises have an external guest area, within the boundaries of this area, as authorised by the act.
- From time-to-time Sandcastle Waterpark Blackpool or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording in Sandcastle Waterpark, which may feature visitors. Entry to the building is deemed acceptance of these Regulations, and you therefore agree that Sandcastle Waterpark or any authorised party may use such images in perpetuity in any promotional, advertising or publicity material in any format whatsoever. You further agree that copyright in these materials rests with Sandcastle Waterpark or such authorised party (as the case may be).
UPDATED November 2023