- Please read all safety information and signs including the full pools Safety Information, please also follow the lifeguards’ instructions.
- Wearing of jewellery – In the interests of health and safety and in order to prevent possible tarnishing, jewellery should not be worn in the pools, or on the slides and attractions. Guests using our Sea Breeze Spa and VIP Tiki Cabana are also requested to remove jewellery before using the facilities in these areas.
- Always keep an eye on your children, they are still your responsibility, lifeguards cannot watch every single Guest in the Waterpark constantly.
- The use of Go-Pro’s, mobile phones, camera’s and any other electronic filming or photography devices is forbidden throughout our Waterpark and on any slides or attractions.
- Some areas e.g. Caribbean Storm, HMS Thundersplash, Fort Riptide & Super Soaker, will be unattended.
- Sandcastle Waterpark, including all surrounding areas, foyers and changing facilities, will be wet underfoot, please therefore ensure that you are always aware of your surroundings and use handrails where available e.g. stairways and ramps……strictly no running.
- Additionally, please ensure you take care when entering and exiting all slides and attractions as, by the very nature of waterslides, they can be slippy.
- For your safety, do not ride the slides if you have certain disabilities, impairments or if you are pregnant. N.B. by the very nature of slide riding (especially if you do not follow all safety information), you may get bumped around or come off your tube. Sandcastle Waterpark therefore does not accept liability for injury caused by non-negligent acts.
- Due to space restrictions and to prevent unnecessary incidents, inflatables are not permitted inside the Waterpark or in any of our pools. Only inflatable swim rings and baby swim seats are permitted to aid buoyancy and support babies/younger children and non/weak swimmers.
- Children who are weak or non-swimmers must wear, as a minimum, double chambered armbands.
Babies should only be taken into the water for short time periods e.g. 5-10 minutes initially, due to loss of body heat. Very young babies should not be taken into the water.
- Please ensure babies and young children who have not been toilet trained wear swim nappies. Babies and young children suffering from diarrhoea should be kept out of the water.
- To help keep our pool water to a high standard please ensure you have a pre-swim shower.
- These are very intense participatory gravity/water powered thrill rides, guests who have certain disabilities, impairments or if pregnant should not ride the slides.
- Please read the safety signage at the tube or mat pick up points and at the start of the slide.
- All riders, especially younger children, must be capable of holding on to their tube and must have the strength to keep their bottoms off the slide surface to prevent injury.
- To avoid injury riders must all be able to move their bodies in all planes of motion and accept the inherent risks in slide riding.
Masterblaster, Montazooma & Aztec Falls
- Riders must at least be 1.2 metres tall.
- Riders must be 8 years and over
- Maximum weight restriction is 18 stone.
- Riders must be 6 years and over.
- Riders must at least be 1.1 metres tall.
- Maximum weight restriction is 18 stone.
Children 12 years and over, who are confident swimmers, may enter the Waterpark unaccompanied.
All children under 12 must be supervised in the Waterpark by an adult (aged 18 years or older), as follows:
Supervision in the Water – Ratios
NB: Weak or non-swimmers are guests who cannot swim 25 metres.
All children under 8 years, regardless of swimming ability, must be supervised in the water, in very close proximity, by an adult (aged 18 years or older).This person may be responsible for children as follows:
1 Adult (aged 18 years or older) can supervise 1 child 3 years and younger.
1 Adult (aged 18 years or older) can supervise 2 children between 4-7 years.
All children 8 years and over, who are weak or non swimmers, must be supervised in the water by an adult. This person may be responsible for children as follows:
1 Adult(aged 18 years or older) can supervise 2 children of 8 years and over, who are weak or non swimmers.
NB: The Management team are happy to discuss individual safety requirements, including Adult to Child Ratios.